Rego Second Stage Regulators
**To maximize the lifespan of the regulator, it must be installed above the liquid level of propane: directly connect to service valve, or wall mount above the propane cylinder(s).
**When connecting directly to the service valve, use a 90 Degree Vent with the vent facing downwards
**When wall mounting, use a Straight Vent with the vent facing downwards
- Large vent helps prevent blockage and has ¾” F.NPT for vent piping.
- With 15 PSIG inlet pressure, regulator is designed to not pass more than 2 PSIG with the seat disc removed.
- Incorporates integral relief valves.
- Replaceable valve orifice and valve seat disc.
- Straight line valve closure reduces wear on seat disc.
- Unique bonnet vent profile minimizes vent freeze over when properly installed.
- Large molded diaphragm is extra sensitive to pressure changes.
- Built in pressure tap has plugged 1⁄8″ F.NPT outlet. Plug can be removed with a 3⁄16″ hex allen wrench.
- Select brown finish.