Rego 597F Series High Pressure Regulators
**To maximize the lifespan of the regulator, it must be installed above the liquid level of propane: directly connect to service valve, or wall mount above the propane cylinder(s).
**When connecting directly to the service valve, use a 90 Degree Vent with the vent facing downwards
**When wall mounting, use a Straight Vent with the vent facing downwards
- 597FA – 1.75Million BTU capacity, 1-15 PSI outlet – #2602
- 597FB – 3Million BTU capacity, 10-30 PSI outlet – #2603
- 597FC – 3.5Million BTU capacity, 20-45 PSI outlet – #2604
- 597FD – 4.5Million BTU capacity, 40-100PSI outlet – #2605
Designed to reduce propane gas container pressure down to between 3 and 100 PSIG. Ideal for liquid or vapor service, they can be used in a variety of applications including salamander heaters, weed burning torches, fish cookers, tar pot heaters, and other industrial type services.
- Provides high capacity performance at a reasonable price.
- Suitable for both liquid and vapor service.
- Compact design provides for easy installation.
- Negative or indirect acting design provides for excellent performance when needed most – in cold weather, when tank pressures are lowest and system demands are highest.
- Consistent delivery pressure, especially in cold weather, helps assure maximum performance from the second stage regulator.
- Can be readily fitted with a pressure gauge in the 1/4” F.NPT port.
- Molded diaphragm provides an o-ring like seal between the body and the bonnet.
- Fully painted in brilliant red for complete corrosion protection.
- Available in four adjustable ranges for maximum performance.
- Bonnet and body are assembled in the USA using the unique, patented RegULok™ Seal System.