Impco Model L Convertor
- Stock #2325
These units are coolant heated and are able to provide liquid vaporization to supply up to 150 kW (200 hp) in industrial engine applications. The L Series regulator provides a negative outlet pressure of -0.37 kPa (-1.5 w.c.). No optional pressures are available. The Model L offers economical performance with full features; rear fuel inlet, primary and secondary diagnostic test ports. Optional silicone diaphragm materials are also available. Regulatory approvals include UL, ULC, E4 Regulation Number 67.
The model LB is a two stage regulator for applications up to 325 HP (242kW) peak or 200 HP (150 kW) continuous for industrial engines. Part number LB is only available with a negative outlet pressure of -1.5″ W.C. (-.37 kPa). This regulator has a rear fuel inlet, and primary and secondary diagnostic test ports.
- Fuel Type: LPG Liquid / Vapor
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 312 P.S.I. (21.51 Bar)
- Minimum Inlet Pressure: 30 P.S.I. (207 kPa)
- Nominal Outlet Pressure: -1.5″ W.C. (-.37 kPa)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40° F to +250° F (-40° C to +121° C)
- Fuel Filtration: 40 Micron
- Heating Chamber Source: Required for Liquid LPG
- Mounting Position: Vertical recommended
- Applications: Mobile, Industrial, and Automotive
- Certification: U.L. (AU1502)