Impco Model E Vaporizer
- ALTERNATE MODEL: Woodwards N00-0001 Convertor – #3536
The IMPCO Model E & PE Series are two stage regulator converters. It is engine coolant heated to assist liquid fuel vaporization. Diagnostic test ports are standard for both the primary and secondary pressure chambers, and a choice of diaphragm materials is available. E & PE Series regulator converters are renewable with the appropriate repair kits.
Part number EB is an engine heated two stage regulator / vaporizer for use in applications up to 200 hp. A manual primer is standard on the model E regulators.
- Fuel Type: Liquid LPG, Vapor LPG, and Natural Gas
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 312 P.S.I. (21.51 Bar)
- Minimum Inlet Pressure: 30 P.S.I. (207 kPa)
- Coolant Ports: 3/8 NPT
- Fuel Inlet: 1/4 NPT
- Primary Test Port: 1/8 NPT
- Fuel Outlet: 1NPT
- Operating Pressure: -1.5″ W.C. (-0.37 kPa)
- HP / kW: 200 hp (150 kW)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40° F to +250° F (-40° C to +121° C)
- Fuel Filtration Requirement: 40 Micron
- Heating Chamber Source: Required for Liquid LPG
- Mounting Position: Vertical, Outlet down recommended.
- Diaphragm: Hydrin
- Applications: Stationary, Mobile, Industrial, and Automobile
- Certification: U.L. (AU2317 & AU1502)
Impco Model E Repair Kit – Stock #2334