Engineered for use in automotive and LP conversions Operates with dirty gas.
Features and Specifications
• Rated working pressure 312 PSI
• Inexpensive, replaceable 40 micron filter provides adequate flow when dirty
• 100,000 cycle tested.
• Normal draw – only 1.0 AMP, 12VDC
• Adequate fuel flow for large engines with a
• Large filter capacity for extended service life.
• Stocking 12 and 24 volt DC
• Comes complete with wiring & mounting hardware
• Custom wire harnesses available
• Complete with mounting bolts
• Easy installation
• Ambient Temperature rating -40°F to +250°F,
or 170° Fluid
• Heavy duty die cast aluminum filter bowl with extra leak protection
• Heavy duty die cast aluminum construction, corrosion resistant
• Rated for use with LP gas only
• All valves are date coded
• Every unit 100% functionally tested for low/high pressure leaks and dielectric breakdown
• One year warranty